For perfectly round pie crust:
- Lightly dust dough with flour and place it inside the Crust Maker.
- Press dough flat by hand and sprinkle extra flour if needed.
- Zip the pie crust bag closed to contain billows of flour and sticky mess inside.
- Roll dough evenly with a rolling pin to fill the Crust Maker.
To transfer the dough:
- Unzip the Crust Maker, center pie dish face down on the dough.
- Hold the baking pan against the dough and turn them upright, so the dough is on top.
- Gently peel back the Crust Maker from the dough.
- Finish pie according to the recipe.
Made from BPA-free plastic, Mrs. Anderson’s Pie Crust Maker is strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses. It stays in place when in use and lays flat for compact storage.
Easy to clean. Turn inside out and hand wash with warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before zipping up and storing. Instructions included.
Not dishwasher safe - hand wash only